Software Engineer, Machine Learning – Fraud at The Job Network in San Francisco
Come help us build the world’s most reliable on-demand, logistics engine for delivery! We’re bringing on talented engineers to help us create and maintain a 24×7, no downtime, global infrastructure system that powers DoorDash’s three-sided marketplace of consumers, merchants, and dashers.
At DoorDash, our Machine Learning Engineers on the anti-fraud team have the opportunity to apply their ML and SWE skills to improve customer experience, reduce risk and prevent abuse of our platform.
What You’ll Achieve
- Formulate innovative approaches to combat fraud and reduce risk with the powers of ML
- Create new features, train new models, deploy them into production environment
- Contribute by extending and improving our ML frameworks and platform, creating next-generation capabilities
- High-energy and confident – you have a strong bias towards action!
- You’re an owner – driven, focused, and quick to take ownership of your work
- Humble – you’re willing to jump in and you’re open to feedback
- Adaptable, resilient, and able to thrive in ambiguity – things change quickly in our fast-paced startup and you’ll need to be able to keep up!
- Growth-minded – you’re eager to expand your skill set and excited to carve out your career path in a hyper-growth setting
- Desire for impact – ready to take on a lot of responsibility and work collaboratively with your team
- B.S., M.S., or PhD. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Exceptionally strong knowledge of CS fundamental concepts and OOP languages
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Prior experience building machine learning systems in production
- Experience with real-time technology problems
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national restaurants in more than 600 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.
Post ID: 40
Discover More AI Jobs: