Resilia is a fast growing, venture backed, mission-driven SaaS tech startup with offices in NYC and New Orleans. Resilia’s SaaS product helps nonprofit organizations become high performing, and enables Enterprises (corporations, cities and private foundations) to measure and scale the impact of their grant deployments.
Resilia has been featured in Fast Company, Forbes, PitchBook and VentureBeat. Visit us at Resilia.co to learn more.
About the role
Can you diplomatically discuss the pros and cons of both strong typing and weak typing? Have you automated your application’s end to end testing? We’re looking for an experienced full stack engineer who can build APIs, web UIs, data models and other complex components and uses the best languages and tools for the job. You should be familiar with REST APIs, GraphQL, front-end frameworks, unit testing and agile methodologies.
At Resilia, we’re building a new, powerful platform that frees nonprofits to do what they’re good at – delivering positive impact, while allowing our enterprise customers who deploy capital across their grantees to scale the impact of their programs.
You will become an early, crucial contributor to Resilia’s growing engineering team. You will partner with the product and design team and be responsible for delivering high quality, scalable code. You must bring a curiosity to the team and add accretive value to the company through software contributions, best practices, humor and positive attitude. This is an opportunity to drive the technology strategy of a fast growing tech startup, from application frameworks to developer tooling to authoring conventions and architecture guidelines.
- 2+ years experience in software engineering
- Proficiency in any prominent backend or frontend framework
- GraphQL experience is a plus
- Proficiency in relational databases, ORMs, caching technologies
- Familiarity with continuous integration, deployment and delivery
- Experience developing software using agile methodologies
- Early stage startup experience a plus
- Experience or familiarity with nonprofits, foundations, government or corporate philanthropy a plus
- Polyglot and elegant code creator
- Proponent of test driven development, domain driven design and devops as a culture
- Action-oriented, motivated, and comfortable in a fast paced startup environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Desire for collaboration over independent work (and knowing when to do both)
- Outstanding critical thinking and problem-solving skills gives you the ability to take complex problems and distill them into discrete concepts
- Passion, humility, humor, integrity, positive attitude, and mission-driven
Resilia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address New York, NY