Software Engineer – Remote
About the job
Working in a startup environment comes with its own set of challenges, but that also means the reward is much higher because you are learning as you go! We are looking for versatile candidates who are willing to wear different hats and aren’t afraid to step out of their comfort zone. Our team is constantly developing, exploring new technologies, and will be there for you to provide mentorship, support, and guidance along the way.
Software Engineers at Tagg will:
- Join our young team working on our flagship social networking platform.\
- Collaborate with other members of our SWE team, to craft and implement the
product backlog and learn new technologies, while working on building and
scaling our platform.
- Work with the members of other Tagg teams across the board to shape our
product and influence the direction in which Tagg takes its main social networking platform.
- Become part of a close, committed, and lively team that assumes ownership of its work, takes pride in it, and is fully invested in the success of the product.
What we are looking for:
- Experience contributing to an open-source project
- Experience building modern user interfaces using React/React Native, Redux.
- Experience building RESTful APIs using Django or Spring
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (S3, EC2, VOD, etc.)
- Experience working with relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
What we’re working with:
● Mobile application development with React Native
● API design and development with Django
● AWS for everything in the cloud
● Scrum helps us keep track of what’s important and shorten our feedback loop
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Austin, Texas Metropolitan Area