Software Engineer (Tampa)
About the job
The Engineer is responsible for successfully designing and managing the delivery of cloud based solutions and technologies. These technologies will focus on MuleSoft, API’s and integration patterns. Engineers typically will specialize the MuleSoft platform but the ability to develop solutions across the Salesforce clouds is becoming more critical. An additional benefit would be a high level understanding of AWS, ERPs, back office systems and insurance cores. The Engineer should maintain an ongoing comprehensive understanding of the cloud-computing ecosystem.
- Generally focused on one project and particular work package at a time. Works with project leadership to understand commitments and priorities.
- Capable of setting up developer toolkits without assistance.
- Tickets are assigned and the engineer writes low level design then reviews with Technical Lead.
- Tickets are updated as it moves through the workflow. Tickets are kept up to date and current.
- Understands when to escalate an issue or blocker and ask for assistance
- Is able to effectively communicate with peers
- Sets high standards for personal conduct and work
- Continues to invest personally in ongoing development of job knowledge
- Works collaboratively with team members to create team spirit;
- Supports a climate and working environment sensitive to the needs of all team members;
- Proposes changes to work approaches and processes within the applicable regulations, rules and policies of the Agency to contribute effectively to the team’s work;
- Understands and supports the decision of the team or the supervisor even when it is not his/ her preferred solution
- MuleSoft Certified Developer – Level 1
- 3+ years experience in developing technology solutions.
- Basic understanding of APIs
- Basic programming skills
- Competitive Salaries
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Training & Development
Come join a rapidly growing boutique agency specializing in first-class business and integration solutions using MuleSoft and Salesforce. Green Irony offers competitive salaries, a fun atmosphere, and an opportunity to impact recognizable name-brand customers in meaningful ways. We take pride in our skills, approach, and dedication to excellence. If you are looking to make a real difference and grow your skill set by teaming up with the best technology consultants in the space, then Green Irony is the place for you!
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Tampa, FL