Software Engineer, Trust and Safety
About the job
Our Trust and Safety team is responsible for ensuring the trust and safety of Apple services through a combination of threat modeling, data-driven policy, and machine learning. We are seeking a software engineer who can help us build high-quality software applications that protect Apple customers and their data at multiple intervention points during sign-in and account recovery. We invite you to help improve our existing portfolio of internal applications, and to simplify our software architecture as we scale to support new lines of business!
2+ years developing software applications that run on cloud services (AWS, Google Cloud, or similar)
Working familiarity of Scala and Python 3.
Ability to communicate software designs to others
Our team is generally responsible for ensuring trust and safety across Apple’s Internet Software and Services organization. You will work hand-in-hand with other engineers to develop a software platform that minimizes time to market and enforces robust software design principles. We foster a collaborative work environment, and allow solution autonomy on projects.
DAY-TO-DAY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS ROLE INCLUDE:
– Collaborating with stakeholders across Apple to arrive at software design decisions that impact both internal and customer-facing features.
– Scoping software application requirements for new projects.
– Working alongside Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers, and Platform Engineers to improve our ML platforms and decisioning systems.
POSITION IS AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
– Santa Clara Valley, California, United States
– Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
– Austin, Texas, United States
Education & Experience
BS Computer Science
Role Number: 200274760
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Cupertino, CA