Software Team Lead
About the job
Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join us and take part in the autonomous and connected car revolution at Valeo!
The Software Team Leader will hierarchically manage a group of software engineers / technicians to ensure the right level of capabilities, competencies and expertise are deploying and implementing “state of the art” standards, processes, methods and toolsby participating in the improvement of software standards, processes, methods and tools, checking and auditing the implementation of those standards (RAISE).
- Manage his team of engineers and technicians (yearly reviews, meetings, missions, objectives)
- Define the necessary qualifications and training plan for his team with the support of management
- Allocate team staff to the projects activities
- Propose trainings and career evolutions with the support of management
- Contribute to the recruitment of the members of the department
- Propose and follow the budget for the team
- Responsible of the Team Efficiency Plan and achievements
- Deploy the Engineering process, methodology and tools defined by / together with the Métier Mngr / Dir
- Participate to the definition of processes, methods and the tools necessary to properly handle projects
- Ensure the full deployment of 5 axes methodology
- Participate to the improvement of the software standards, methods & tools
- Create and follow Lessons Learned to capitalize know-how.
- Support RAISE team by ensuring knowledge, training and implementation of the standards
- Review and challenge Destandardization requests before release
- Ensure that each single design is achieving the highest level of Robust design.
Let’s Talk About You…
- You have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Electrical Engineering..
- You have 5+ years’ experience of hands-on software development in the automotive area, including embedded software, and are well versed in C/C++.
- You have at least 3 years of hands on experience leading a team of software engineers and can provide adequate support by training them on the software development cycle, software project management and Agile methodology, product planning and luanches.
- You have experience working on driving assistance technology (ADAS) and ASPICE standards.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, the ability and confidence to present professional material to team members, peers, managers and customers.
- You are proficient working autonomously in a remote setting, without supervision, and able to complete tasks accurately and on time.
Research and Development
11L Ultrasonic Systems
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Troy, M