Sr. Computer Vision/ Deep Learning Engineer at CyberCoders in Redwood City
If you are a Sr. Computer Vision/ Deep Learning Engineer with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Based in Redwood City, we are developing a navigation platform for driving.
- Our company is in the start up phase with solid funding.
- You will have the chance to work on exciting new development projects with a talented team.
What You Will Be Doing
- You will develop the worlds first AI-powered AR navigation platform for drivers, using our ultra-efficient deep learning road-understanding AI.
- We are seeking a talented machine learning and computer vision engineer as a key hire to our team. The candidate should have experience with classical and deep learning computer vision techniques in object recognition, semantic segmentation, or 3D geometry. Knowledge and experience in statistical machine learning and optimization is a plus. The ideal candidate should also be a versatile software hacker who is an excellent problem solver, and is able to deliver on schedule.
What You Need for this Position
- MS or PhD in Computer Science or other related field, with a focus in Computer Vision
- Familiar with OpenCV, and able to write clean code in Python and/or C/C++
- Working knowledge in one of the popular deep learning frameworks (i.e. Torch, PyTorch, Keras, Caffe/Caffe2, Tensorflow)
- Experience with SLAM
- Proficient in object detection and localization, object tracking, or semantic segmentation and image segmentation
- Familiarity with SVM, random forests, ensemble models, clustering, boosting, and other non-deep learning ML methods
- Familiarity with Sampling methods, optimization, graphical models, and statistical machine learning
Nice To Have
- Published in peer-reviewed papers in the following top-tier venues: CVPR, ICCV, ECCV,
ICLR, NIPS, PAMI
- Experience working with CUDA, OpenGL, and/or OpenCL
What’s In It for You
- Competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Full Benefits
- Commuter Benefit
- Unlimited PTO
So, if you are a Sr. Computer Vision/ Deep Learning Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : PG2-1567140 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Parker Graham – Lead Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Post ID: 118
Discover More AI Jobs: