Sr. Machine Learning Engineer at Cypress HCM in Los Angeles
Sr. Machine Learning Engineer
An exciting new Technology Company backed by a Billion dollar company is looking for a Sr. Machine Learning Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity to push the boundaries of Machine Learning and work for a mission driven company.
- Responsible for Create powerful Machine Learning algorithms.
- Design and build Machine Learning algorithms that translate events and features into actionable end-user feedback.
- Validate algorithms through tests on data from real-world deployments.
- Work in the Internet of Things space with various sensors and data.
- A Master’s or a PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or similar
- Developed software source code for machine learning algorithms with
- Machine learning experience preferably with: signal processing, feature extraction, time series analysis, and statistical modeling.
- Experience programming in Python or MATLAB.
- Knowledge and experience with cloud technologies such as AWS.
- Worked closely with subject matter experts and statisticians to drive deep analysis.
- Developed validation tests for ensuring the quality of the final product.
- Familiarity with source control and code management tools such as Git and SVN.
- Well versed with some of these techniques: Reinforcement Learning, Zero/One-shot learning, Active learning.