Staff Deep Learning Engineer at Harnham in San Francisco
Staff Deep Learning Engineer
San Francisco Bay Area
$180,000 – $220,000 + Competitve Benefits
Harnham is working with a leading consulting organization to build out their elite Machine Learning and Deep Learning team. This company works with a top clientele and gives you the opportunity to execute technology decision making with business leaders. If you are looking for a mature team, the opportunity to work amongst many industries, and you want to be a leading business partner – this is the role for you!
You will be at the center of the action – working closely with executive leaders and management across different functions of the organization! With your remarkable experience implementing a technical and business acumen, you will have an opportunity to make major decisions in the infrastructure and direction of the team.
This organization will be working on revolutionary algorithms and deep learning is their bread and butter. You will be improving the way people interact online and in-stores. This organization is globally recognized and you will be part of that magic! They are not letting good talent fly by – and are investing all efforts to give the best experience to consumers and employees, alike.
Did I mention you get to work with machine learning legends?
- Build, implement, and optimize machine learning and deep learning models for a better consumer experience
- Communicate with stakeholders and leaders from various verticals to define business goals and deliver business insight with deployable machine learning algorithms and influence decisions
- Demonstrate a high level of ownership of tasks at hand, with the liberty of taking an approach and making it yours
- Collaborate with world-class data scientists and engineers to make an impact in the world!
Skills and Expertise
- Expertise in Python to productionize machine learning developments
- HUGE PLUS! Industry experience deploying models based on Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning, and/or Bayesian statistics frameworks in a variety of industries, including but not limited to Advertising, Gaming, Retail, Manufacturing, Research, Biotech, and Finance
- Strong capacity to work with Big Data using Hive, Hadoop, Cassandra, Kafka, and/or Spark, as well as hands-on experience working with GCP or AWS
- Extensive knowledge of Machine Learning and Deep Learning model production for content analysis and ops research problems
- Exceptional communication skills and a passion for data!
$180,000- $220,000 + Competitive Benefits
- Great 401K package
- Up to 30% bonus
- Green Card Process
- Shuttle System and Commuter Benefits
- Generous Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Relocation and/or Sign-on Bonus
- Open to Visa Sponsorship/Transfer
How to Apply
Please register your interest using the Apply button on this page.
For more information this role or other Data Science and Machine Learning roles, please contact Karla Guerra at Harnham.
Python, R, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, NLP, Linguistics, Computational Linguist, Big Data, AI, Artificial Intelligence, Java, Text Processing, Hadoop, Spark, AWS, SQL, Modelling, Algorithm, Social Media, Social Analytics, Content Analysis, Sentiment Analysis, Data Scientist, Data Science, Big Data, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, Classification, Clustering, Extraction, Retail, Financial, Fin-Tech, Ad-Tech, Advertising, Gaming, Supply-Chain Logistics, Consumer Behavior, Membership, Product Development, Product Analytics, Time-Series, ARIMA, Bayes, Deep Learning, PySpark, Stakeholders, Manager, Unique
Post ID: 52
Discover More AI Jobs:
- AI/ML Jobs
- Machine Learning Jobs
- Big Data Jobs
- Computer Visions Engineer Jobs
- Deep Learning Jobs
- Conversational Designer
- Salary Offer $180,000- $220,000 + Competitive Benefits