Staff NLP Engineer
Do you want to be a part of revolutionizing the remote working world?
Do you have a passion for speech recognition and NLP?
A successful real-time voice start-up in the Bay Area are transforming the remote working world. Their technology will aid students and work-from-home employees using start-or-the-art speech recognition. Their software provides captions for live speakers, and generates transcriptions of meetings and speeches.
They are looking for a strong Staff NLP Engineer to devise and deploy new algorithms for NLU, speaker diarization and speech recognition.
- Have a Masters in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of state of the art deep learning
- 3+ years of experience with with deep learning-based NLP
- Experience with Tensorflow, Pytorch or similar frameworks
Nice to have:
- PhD in Computer Science
- Expertise with Speech/Language Processing
- Experience with Linux
Big Cloud is acting as a vendor to this position which is a direct hire.
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address San Francisco Bay Area