About the job
Our client in Tampa is seeking an experienced UI/UX Designer to join their team ONSITE/OFFSITE for a Full-Time position.
The ideal candidate will have UI/UX design expertise for marketing websites, mobile apps, and testing systems. Will create work in wireframes, prototypes, mock ups, storyboards and graphic designs using UXUI best practices.
- Perform market research to define specific highly intuitive solutions to map out user journeys
- Ability to design for development by understanding of digital environment, creating responsive design tactics
- Translate highly complex technical information into creative original visions, concepts, and ideas
- Design and execute specific projects, including campaigns, digital banners, websites, catalogs, brochures, logos, ads, flyers, postcards, direct mail, stationery, packaging, signage, banners, and products
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, web development graphic media, fine arts, or similar
- Ability to translate technical product information into compelling visuals and user journeys
- Strong knowledge of principles of print, digital, design theory, website layout, Ui/UX principles
- Cutting-edge software skills, including superior skills in Adobe Creative Cloud, multimedia programs, website, and digital platform programs
About Creative Circle
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to:
Creative Circle is a recruiting agency, and we proudly match professionals with companies looking for talented team members. The above listing is for a role with one of our clients. Our connections at top companies get your resume in front of the right people and access to amazing positions that aren’t posted anywhere else. If you’re a good fit for this role (or another we’re currently working on), a local recruiter will reach out to schedule a screening interview. We present only the top candidates to our clients.
For Creative Circle to represent candidates for freelance opportunities, applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need of employer sponsorship for a non-immigrant visa.
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Tampa, FL