Web / UX Developer
We provide software and marketing solutions to businesses. We’re located in the Buffalo area and have operated here for almost twenty years. Our work environment is an open, friendly atmosphere and free from creativity-strangling devices (no micromanagement, no tiny rooms or cubicles, plenty of sunlight).
Who You Are
You create beautiful, elegant designs that focus on user experience. You feel at home on the web platform, but also appreciate working on print designs when the occasions arise. You smack old ugly websites into submission because they deserve it, leaving everyone happy (co-workers, business clients, end users, and many other eyeballs). You’re organized and you own your projects.
What You’ll Be Doing
You’ll primarily be designing for our business clients within the following categories (and probably in this order): websites, marketing emails, logos, banners or calls-to-action, printed materials. Some of your time will also be spent making content updates to websites or communicating with clients.
- Thorough understanding of responsive web design with emphasis on mobile experience
- Ability to translate design comps (PSD) to pixel-perfect HTML / CSS
- Experience taking a website from concept to completion and everything between (Text editor, FTP, etc)
- Portfolio of great designs
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication
- Above all, the need to make things visually pleasing
- Creative writing
- Ecommerce experience
- Understanding of web performance
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Buffalo, NY