The Project X Team is looking for a Windows Developer for a ground-breaking industrialization project here at EricssonONE. Our team is designed to innovate, move fast and shape the future for Ericsson. In other words, we have best of the both worlds: excitement of a startup and impact of a market leader. Ericsson is looking for the best and the brightest. Are you up for it?
Our project is moving into trials and about to come out of stealth mode. We plan to scale and leverage on Ericsson’s extensive global scale to launch this new exciting and disruptive business.
We’re looking for people who have grit and a start-up mentality; people who understand it takes guts, leadership and resourcefulness to deal with all the challenges of launching new ground-breaking products globally. Comfort with the unknowns is a must!
- Participate in SCRUM ceremonies
- Debug and fix bugs in code base
- Write clean, commented and efficient code
- Be the subject matter expert in Windows and able to lead and drive development of new features
- Maintain existing code base
- Clearly and regularly communicate progress and status to team leads
- Document the detailed design of the implementation
- Prototype different options as part of the discovery and design process.
- Investigate and compare different solutions and provide pros and cons of each option.
- Drive the design around Windows functionality on the product.
- Analyze requirements and build design to address them
To Be Successful In This Role, You Must Have
- Bachelor’s in computer science required
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills
- Should be able to work independently once up to speed with the product.
- Nice to have experience with DWM and DXGI
- Nice to have experience with security, authentication, certificates, PKI infrastructure
- Experience implementing web services
- Experience with Windows Update, Imaging and Recovery processes
- Extensive experience with Windows OS internals, Drivers, Win32 debugging/tools
- Advanced Win32 Applications, UWP/WPF Programming
- Solid problem solving, debugging and analytical skills.
- C++/STL/C# knowledge with Multithreading and Synchronization experience.
- 8+ years of proven experience in software design and C/C++/C# programming skills using Object Oriented (OOA/OOD) concepts.
- Familiar with SCRUM methodology
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Los Angeles, CA